Saturday 25 June 2011

News round up

Not had too much time recently to devote to the blog but here's a round up of recent events:

Filming for episodes 5 and 6 wrapped on the 23rd which I'm pleased about. I'll be posting some stills from their live Ustream stream of the filming at some point in the near future. There wasn't much spoilery there though.

It's actually been a year can you believe since the first episode came out.

The most important piece however is that a Facebook post recently stated that $35,000 is needed to finish the season, and as of today the amount of donations is $28,021 which makes a shortfall $6,979. I'm probably preaching to the converted here as I'm sure anyone reading this has donated already but I would ask again on behalf of the show to give what you can. I can only hope that people who donated at the start will have a new incentive to donate again now that the end is almost in sight. No one's getting rich off this.

No comments:

Post a Comment