- Most people dug it and gave it a 10.
- The older people are, the less they seemed to like it. I read somewhere though that this is common across the board. Kids will either give something a 10 or ignore it, but older people will give things 4 and 5 out of ten. Even with stuff they really like, they're less likely to give a 10 too, sine they have more to compare it to.
- It's viewed more outside the US. I suspect this may be down to voting than anything else.
- It's watched far more by males than females, although I'm also guessing males simply vote more on website then females.
- It's predominantly watched by 18-44 year olds.
- Those two points aside, the one girl under 18 who did bother voting loved it.
- Non-US viewers liked it somewhat more than US viewers. Interesting this one, though again perhaps down to polling bias.
What do you make of the stats?